Carpet Cleaning & Restoration
Our carpet cleaning technicians are highly skilled and trained to provide professional carpet cleaning services. We will conduct an analysis of the floor plan and conditions of your facility and customize a carpet cleaning maintenance program to fit your needs.
Whether you require a one-time carpet cleaning service or a customized annual carpet cleaning maintenance program, we have you covered. Intergroup Facility Services provides professional grade carpet cleaning using the latest technology and environmentally friendly chemicals.
Committed to Your Health
Intergroup Facility Services is committed to providing carpet cleaning services with your health in mind. Our carpet cleaning method, equipment and environmentally friendly green chemicals will ensure that airborne pollutants and particles that cause toxins are removed from the carpet fibres to enhance the air quality in your facility.
Carpet Maintenance Program
Our carpet maintenance program consists of assessing your facility, providing dry soil removal, spot cleaning and pre-conditioning. The deep hot water scrub extraction and encapsulation method will be used to provide you with optimal carpet cleaning. The Intergroup Facility Services maintenance program includes the following:
- Pre-Assessment: Our team of experts will create a customized carpet cleaning program based on the floor plan of your facility.
- Dry Soil Removal: Our carpet technicians will vacuum the carpet with heavy duty equipment to remove the dry soil prior to deep scrub hot water extraction. This will prevent the formation of mud within the carpet thereby ensuring a cleaner carpet and healthier environment.
- Spot Cleaning & Pre-Conditioning: All carpet fibres are pre-conditioned to ensure removal of all spots prior to deep scrub hot water extraction.
- Deep Scrub Hot Water Extraction: Our team will use the Mytee Extractor to provide a deeper carpet cleaning and a faster drying time. The maximum suction and air flow clean and dry carpets quickly.
- Encapsulation: For interim cleaning of high traffic areas, our carpet technicians use the latest technology with the Whittaker Innovative Low-Moisture Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning system. Using very low moisture, this method crystallizes stains and dirt. The benefit of this method is removal of these stains and dirt with immediate vacuuming. This method improves carpet appearance and has no sticky residue leaving a professional dry clean.
At Intergroup Facility Services, we are committed to providing the highest standard of excellence.